UKT Group law firm has for over 10 years been providing legal services in the areas of corporate law. Our experienced lawyers and attorneys in corporate law will provide you with quality legal services in the areas of corporate law.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF CORPORATE LAW:
- ESTABLISHMENT, REARRANGEMENT AND LIQUIDATION OF LEGAL ENTITIES.
- MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. MERGER AND ACQUISITION TRANSACTIONS.
- HOLDING GENERAL MEETINGS OF STOCKHOLDERS.
- REPRESENTATION AT THE GENERAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS.
- SUPPORT OF ISSUANCE OF SECURITIES.
- SUPPORT OF TRANSACTIONS WITH SECURITIES AND STAKES.
- SUPPORT OF MAJOR TRANSACTIONS AND TRANSACTIONS OF INTEREST.
- JUDICIAL PROTECTION OF RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY STOCKHOLDERS AND PARTICIPANTS.
- DEVELOPMENT OF JOINT STOCK AGREEMENT AND AGREEMENT ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY PARTICIPANTS.
- LEGAL DEFENSE IN CRIMINAL CASES INVOLVING VIOLATIONS OF STOCKHOLDER RIGHTS.
Lawyers and attorneys in corporate law will prepare for you a complete package of constituent documents, help register a joint stock company, register a limited liability company, provide registration services to reorganize a joint stock company by merger, appropriation, transformation, separation in accordance with the applicable law.
Legal services on support of mergers and acquisitions include the following sections:
- Comprehensive pre-investment diagnostics of the company which is subject to a merger and acquisition transaction: analysis of the financial and economic documents, transactions in order to identify its current financial situation, identify current and future legal and tax risks, financial and tax audit, the market valuation of the business cost;
- Legal advice to the buyer and seller on issues of conclusion of transaction, the overall structure of the transaction, phases of the transaction, with due account for the particular circumstances and legal relationship of the parties and the legal, financial and tax risks, including the results of our legal and tax audit of the company — the goals;
- Developing the structure of merger and acquisition transaction, including a step by step description of each step of its implementation for the client;
- Drafting all necessary contracts, agreements and other documents for the transaction;
- Direct-acting implementation of the merger and acquisition transaction: participation on the side of seller or buyer of the company in the negotiation process, in the process of negotiating and working out final agreements, participation of lawyers at the signing of documents to the final closing of the transaction.
Our main task consists in making the transaction of merger and acquisition bring the maximum benefit to you, both regarding the cost of acquisition of business / asset, and the structure of the transaction.
The preparation, convening and holding of the General Meeting of stockholders, holding a general meeting of the company participants, is associated with the observance of a large number of laws. The general meeting of stockholders held with errors, leads to the judicial cancellation of decisions taken by the general meeting of stockholders / participants. Experienced lawyers and attorneys in corporate law will help you prepare and make corporate documents, including draft minutes of the Board of Directors, notices about holding the general meeting of stockholders / participants, samples of ballots for voting, minutes of the general meeting of stockholders / participants. If necessary, we will take over the functions of the Counting Commission;
We help our customers make the full use of rights granted to stockholders / participants of societies by corporate law (the right to information, the right to participate in management, the right to dividends, etc.) to make the participation in the company most efficient and profitable for the stockholders / participants;
Registration of securities issuance (including complex issuances), reports on the issue of securities, as well as the preparation of prospectuses of securities issuance.
Transactions in securities are an integral part of corporate law. Experienced lawyers and attorneys in corporate law will provide legal services in support of stock transactions.
The support of a stock transaction includes the following:
- Participation in the negotiations on the client’s side;
- Advising the client on civil and tax risks upon the settlement of transaction;
- Drafting a contract of purchase and sale of stock, stakes;
- Drafting of a contract of pledge of stock, stakes; preparation of the transfer order, checking the correctness of filling the transfer order;
- Preparation of a pledge order.
The proper preparation and support of a major transaction and transaction of interest is of great importance. Often, large transactions and transactions of interest are concluded in violation of corporate law regulations, since the legislation provides special procedures for their conclusion.
The preparation and support of a major transaction or transactions of interest consists of certain phases. Experienced lawyers and attorneys will check all the essential aspects of the transaction, review the financial and legal risks, and develop a procedure of the transaction settlement, compile a relevant decision on approval of the transaction in accordance with the law.
Challenging major transactions in courts and transactions of interest, challenging decisions and actions (inaction) of the company’s management, invalidating transactions made in violation of the law, protection of the legitimate interests of the company stockholders / participants, stakeholders:
- Invalidation of the decision of the general meeting of stockholders;
- Invalidation of the decision of the general meeting of participants;
- Invalidation of a major transaction;
- Invalidation of a transaction of interest.
9. DEVELOPMENT OF THE JOINT STOCK AGREEMENT AND THE AGREEMENT ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY PARTICIPANTS
To date, the existing criminal legislation has undergone a number of changes; there have been filled the gaps in the criminal law regarding the protection of rights of stockholders. The Russian Federation Criminal Code was supplied with Articles 185.1 — 185.5, which establish criminal liability for violation of stockholder rights. Our attorneys for economic crimes provide the following services:
— Representation of the victim in criminal cases of infringement of the rights of stockholders;
— Protection of rights of suspects and accused persons and defendants in criminal cases on infringement of the rights of stockholders.
Our work is basically aimed at the maximum protection of your rights and lawful interests in the field of corporate law.
For more details about the services you can find out by phone: