Collection of Debts
Both companies and individuals have faced situations where there was a need to carry out debt recovery from an unscrupulous contractor.
Very often, people and organizations abuse the confidence of the creditor: they do not make payments for goods delivered, works fulfilled, services rendered; they do not return loans and credits received, they do not pay salary and royalties, evade execution of court judgments on the recovery of funds, with the result that the debt collection becomes a problem of the creditor.
If you have had to deal with this problem and you can not return the debt, you need qualified legal assistance.
For already 10 years now, the staff of UKT Group legal aid company successfully copes with unscrupulous borrowers. Over the years of work we have developed an efficient mechanism that enables the actual recovery of the debt.
Mechanisms of debt collection
- LEGAL OPINION ON THE PROSPECTS OF DEBT RECOVERY
- ASSESSMENT OF THE DEBTOR’S CREDITWORTHINESS
- SEARCH FOR THE DEBTOR’S PROPERTY, INCLUDING THAT OF THE INDIVIDUAL DEBTOR’S SPOUSE
- PSYCHOLOGICAL WORK WITH THE DEBTOR AND HIS ENVIRONMENT
- SENDING A CLAIM
- MEDIATION — CONCILIATION OF THE PARTIES
- SECURING THE CLAIM AND SEIZURE OF THE DEBTOR’S PROPERTY
- RECOVERY OF THE DEBT BY JUDICIAL MEANS THROUGH A CIVIL SUIT
- CRIMINAL PROSECUTION OF THE DEBTOR
- CIVIL SUIT IN CRIMINAL TRIAL
- DEBT COLLECTION THROUGH THE ENFORCEMENT ORDER
- SALE OF THE DEBTOR’S PROPERTY
- THE DEBTOR’S BANKRUPTCY
- INCLUSION OF CLAIMS INTO THE CREDITORS’ REGISTER
In our work we seek to reduce the customer’s costs and provide maximum guarantees for the actual recovery of the debt.
The interests on the amount of the recovered debt are determined in each case individually and are paid only after the actual debt receipt from the debtor.
If you at least once acted as a lender to individuals, then you must already know that it is not always possible to have the debt returned by the borrower. And what if one day you helped a good friend and he then absolutely forgot about his obligations and does not want to repay the debt? We hasten to reassure you: all is not lost!
We carry out the debt collection from the individuals:
- Collection of a debt provided against receipt
- Collection of a debt provided against a promissory note
- Collection of a debt provided on a contract
- Collection of a debt for damages inflicted
We are professionals in debt collection from citizens and we will help you be repaid.
The lawyers of UKT Group have for over 10 years been dealing with resolution of money disputes. With our experience, we know how to collect a debt from an individual.
However, we believe that in any situation the parties may come to agreement, and that collecting the debt is possible without going to court, too.
Our experts use modern persuasion psychology techniques, relying on the individual approach to each debtor.
We do not feel ashamed to bring criminal debtors to court, we study the history of debt formation, and if there are elements essential to the offences like fraud, illegal loan etc, we do address law enforcement authorities to start criminal investigation.
We use the possibility of allocating a share in the common property of spouses in accordance with Art. 45 of the Family Code and hence exercise an influence on the debtor’s spouse.
If necessary we will go to court and provide debt collection through the court bailiffs.
For us, the return of debt and debt collection from individuals is the work we are doing professionally.
Conflicts between lenders and borrowers are not uncommon, and the most important for each of the parties in this case is to find a compromise solution. UKT Group legal aid company has been providing debt collection and debt recovery from legal entities over 11 years now and is ready to offer our clients the best experts in this business.
The debt collection process begins, of course, with an advice session and documents research.
The most important thing to carry out debt recovery is to establish the availability of liquid assets in the debtor’s organization.
At the same time we establish the status of good or bad faith of the company, i.e. whether the debtor is or is not a fly-by-night company.
The next step is to evaluate the actions of managers and employees of the debtor, that resulted in the incurring of the debt. We are looking for the following elements essential to the offence:
- Fraud — Art. 159 of the Criminal Code
- Illegal loan — Art. 176 of the Criminal Code
- Illegal business — Art.171 of the Criminal Code
- Abuse of authority — Art. 201 of the Criminal Code
- Persistent evasion of repayment of credit indebtedness — Art. 177 of the Criminal Code
- Non-enforcement of court decision- Art. 315 of the Criminal Code
After studying the situation, we choose the most effective mechanism for collecting the debt and start acting.
If necessary, we hold meetings with the debtor, send a claim, go to court, arrange for the seizure of the debtor’s property, file a petition to initiate a criminal case, file a civil claim in the criminal process and support the executive procedures and disposal of property of the debtor.
Our experts use special methods of debt collection and act vigorously and aggressively in unusual situations, so we always have good results and provide the return of the debt.
If you want to learn how to:
- Collect a debt
- Collect the debt from an individual
- Collect the debt from a legal entity
- Return a debt
- Execute the Debt Collection
- Execute the Debt Return
- Execute the Collection of Debts